Kmart Pharmacy Terms and Conditions
Pharmacy Home Delivery Shipping Information
Kmart Pharmacy Home Delivery service is currently available in all states. Delivery methods and rates are subject to change. Various shipping policies and exceptions may also apply, depending on the item ordered.
Shipping Methods/Shipping Fees
Orders delivered using UPS delivery service are currently at no charge to the customer.
Estimated Delivery Times
- All shipments are subject to product availability and legal requirements applicable to the delivery of prescription drug products. Orders placed on a weekend or holiday may require additional processing time.
- Orders placed by 12:00pm Monday through Friday will be processed and shipped that business day via UPS Ground. Orders placed after 12:00pm Monday through Friday and all day on weekends and holidays will be processed and shipped the next business day via UPS Ground. There may be a delay in processing/shipping if your Kmart pharmacist needs to verify the prescription with your health care provider, or another pharmacy, or verify insurance coverage. Processing times may also vary due to availability of prescription items.Your Kmart Pharmacist will contact you if there will be any delay in processing.
Prescription orders can be shipped only to valid U.S. addresses (except P.O. boxes) within the participating states.
Polices and Exceptions
Some items require special shipping and handling, which may restrict an item's eligibility for home delivery. The most common exceptions are listed below, although other policy restrictions may apply.
- New Prescriptions: If your healthcare provider does not call your prescription in to the Kmart Pharmacy directly,or if there are problems with the prescription, the Kmart Pharmacy will be required to verify orders prior to filling them. Depending on the verification time, delivery may require additional time.
- Controlled Substances: Prescriptions for controlled substances are not eligible for home delivery at this time.
- Items Requiring Special Handling: Prescriptions for compounded items and items requiring reconstitution by the pharmacy are not eligible for home delivery at this time.
- Packing and Privacy: All home-delivery orders will be mailed in packaging that does not indicate the contents in any way. Orders may arrive in more than one box.
Some insurance plans restrict coverage for home delivery, even when the same prescription is covered for in-store pickup. The Kmart pharmacist will contact you to make alternate arrangements if your order is not eligible for home delivery because of insurance reasons.