Prescription Savings Club
Join and start saving today.
Kmart Pharmacy understands the cost of health care can be overwhelming, so our goal is to help keep both your costs low and your family healthy with great discounts on prescription medications. See Terms and Conditions
Here are some of the benefits you will receive as a member of the Kmart Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club:
- Preferred generic drugs: starting at $5 for a 30-day supply and starting at $10 for a 90-day supply* View Drug List
- Savings on non-preferred generics up to 65%**
- Savings on brand name medications up to 20%***
- 20% savings on flu immunizations, including high-dose flu vaccine
- 10% savings on all other immunizations (e.g. shingles, whooping cough, hepatitis A&B, etc.)
- Great savings on all pet medications when provided with a veterinarian-written prescription
Enroll today at your Kmart Pharmacy!
- For an annual $10 enrollment fee, you and your household will become members of the Kmart Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club. When you join, the $10 fee will be added to the price of your first prescription.
- Start savings right away on generic on brand-name prescriptions. You will receive your Club Card in the mail.
For more information , speak with your Kmart Pharmacist or call 1-866-435-7958. Note: Pricing may be different in Puerto Rico. Please check with your Kmart pharmacist.
1 These discount programs are NOT health insurance policies and are not intended as a substitute for insurance.The programs do not qualify as a minimum creditable coverage under Massachusetts law or where prohibited by law. The programs only provide for discounts on health services from participating pharmacies, and the range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of pharmacy and the health services received.The programs do not make payments to pharmacies. Members are required to pay for all health care services, but will receive a discount from contracted pharmacies. Except in the states of Washington and California, these are custom-branded programs, provided and administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC.,(MSC),4911 E. Broadway Rd., Ste. 100, Tucson, AZ 85711, 1-866-435-7958, www.scriptsave.com and marketed by Kmart.
These programs are not available in all states and the terms of each program may vary from state to state. Each program is governed by the applicable terms of the membership agreement provided upon activation and made available at www.KmartPrescriptionSavingsClub.com. MSC is not responsible for providing or guaranteeing pharmacy services or for the quality of such services rendered. Participating providers are subject to change without notice and are not available in all areas. The program contracts are not protected by any state guarantee fund.2
*30-day supply price can range from $5-$10 and 90-day supply price can range from $10-$36. The day supply is based upon the average dispensing patterns for the specific drug and strength.** Savings can range from 10-65%. ***Savings can range from 5-10%.The programs, as well as the prices and the list of covered drugs, can be modified at any time without notice.
2 Notwithstanding the above, the programs, as described above, available in the states of Washington and California, are custom-branded and operated directly by Kmart. The applicable terms relating to any such Kmart custom-branded and operated program shall also be available at www.KmartPrescriptionSavingsClub.com. MSC may participate or assist in the administration of such programs.